Note to R.E Agents
In order to ensure a smooth inspection, Real Estate Agents and vendors should follow these suggestions:
- Leave keys to any areas that are normally locked up.
- Make sure that there is a good access to areas like the furnace, electrical panel, hot water tank, attic, crawl spaces etc.
- Label all electrical circuits.
- Make sure electrical, plumbing, heating or cooling systems are switched on and ready to be checked.
- Label and explain any unusual features you might have in your house
- If possible, the vendor should be present at time of inpsection in order to answer questions that may arise or to move objects as necessary.